Saturday, December 14, 2019

Introduction

Hey All. I thought I'd try something new (and hopefully exciting) for 2020. For years I've searched for an active book club in my area, but have not been successful. The ones I have found have either disbanded, or meet on the one night a week I've got a prior commitment. I attempted to start my own book club, "The Happy Bookers", but it's been many months since we last met. As we all know life can get away from us sometimes (major understatment, LOL) I've not given up hope that we might yet revive the group. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Anywho, I've been very curious about the various book challenges that I've come across on the web. My daughter, a veracious reader herself, has participated in several challenges, both officially and unofficially. Well I'm throwing my hat in the book ring! I've decided that 2020 will be the "Year of the Book". I'm currently researching my various challenge options and have created this blog to track my progress. We'll see how it goes.

If you're interested in my progress you can follow along here as well as at the following:

Goodreads   https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2948060

I'll look forward to seeing your comments. Please take it easy on me as I'm a newbie to the whole blogging thing. See ya'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear about what you think about the book in question or about the comments I've left. I'm always up for a lively conversation.